Tuesday, June 30, 2009

More time to blog

Well it looks like I will have more time to blog.

I became a statistic today.

I was laid off.

Budget cuts and all that.

Nothing performance related.

Last hired.....first to be cut when money runs out.

Fiscal year starts tomorrow for the state so they had to swing the ax today.

I'm still in shock.

Not really sure what to think.

I'm trusting that this is a window to a new opportunity.

Anyone know a job opening for an Age experienced, English speaking, quick learner with a strange sense of humor?

Call me.

Til later...........................

5 comments:

JulesinParadise said...

I am so sorry to hear this. This sucks!

Anonymous said...

(((hugs))) Hoping this is indeed a window of opportunity for you.

Michele L from Tampa said...

hey sis sorry to read this. hopefully it will be a window to bigger and better things and quick

Loretta said...

Still praying here. I know something even better will come along soon. Hang in there!

Love you,
Your SIL

Nicole said...

Oh Cheryl, I am so sorry to hear this sad news. I'll say a prayer, I know how tough it is. Hang in there