Sunday, February 1, 2009

Super Bowl and catch up day




Anyone miss me? Apparently my computer at work has a block on it and I can't update/post from there. My evenings have been so busy that I couldn't post then either. Yesterday, I had my SLAH/Velvetta get together. (THANKS P). Last night I spent most of the night getting my January SLAH order completed. Today is a quiet day, catching up on recorded TV shows and getting ready for the SB.



I did have a big night on Thursday..My sister took me to see:
She won the tickets for being the employee of her department. She was sweet enough to take me and I'm so glad she did. The funny thing was looking around and seeing most of the audience being OLD (my age) but then again, the band said that we were at the "Eagles=Assisted Living Tour". I didn't enjoy getting home at 1:30 am and having to get up for work at 6:30 but the concert was great. THANKS M.
Anything exciting going on in your neck of the woods?
Huge HUGS going out to my BIL. We have no words.
Til later......................

2 comments:

Denise said...

What a great thing for M to do... That was sweet... N performed at Kumquat festival yesterday so sorry I had to miss your party.

Hugs, hope to chat soon

Kip said...

That was sweet of Michele!