Thursday, February 5, 2009

Did you register?

On Super Bowl Sunday there was a post telling everyone to register to try and win a free ticket on the Universal Studios Website when you saw their commercial. Look what I just got in my email

Dear Cheryl _____,

Congratulations! You are one of the first one hundred thousand (100,000) individuals to successfully register for the Universal Heroes Promotion, administered by ePrize. For your registration, you will receive a Universal Orlando® 2-PARK Unlimited Admission Ticket valid for 7 consecutive days at both Universal Orlando theme parks.

SWEET!!!!!!!

I'm glad I opened the email because it looked like SPAM.

They said the ticket is good until the end of the year. Sounds me & the DD/DS need to take a road trip.

Til later............

No comments: