Sunday, February 8, 2009

Do you know anyone

that wants to make a little extra money? I just celebrated my 1 year anniversary being a consultant for Southern Living at Home. It is a great company and I've filled my home with MANY beautiful products.

A few days ago they announced a very exciting offer to anyone that has been thinking about becoming a consultant. In the month of February you can join for $99. You will receive several stunning products plus all the business forms-etc you normally get for $199.

I'd love to share this opportunity with any of my readers or anyone you refer to me. 2009 is promising to be a great year for SLAH and I'd love to help you make some extra money or decorate your home for very little cash out of your pocket.

Check out my website:

http://southernlivingathome.com/hinton

and contact me to get started. I'm going to Dallas in July for our convention. Want to come?

Til later.................

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

omg, i would love to go to Dallas. My best friend lives 20 min outside of Dallas & I haven't seen her in 5 years. can i hop in the suitcase with u?