Monday, August 25, 2008

Blue Monday

Do you ever feel down and feel guilty for it? I had a wonderful weekend with my DH & the boy. Nothing special, just hanging out. Came time to get up this morning and I just hated the thought of coming to work. I love my co-workers and like my job, I just didn't want to leave my house. Wish a money tree would fall in my back yard so I could stay home and not have to worry.

Ok, pity party over! How was your weekend? Sounds like my family to the north got some weather from Fay. Glad everyone is ok and that they just have a little damage to their home. I know it will be a pain in the rear but at least they are all safe.

***SIDE NOTE****I hope you have a safe trip and enjoy yourself.

OK, going to go "kill trees" now and get ready for our staff meeting. Joy!

Til later..............

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Yeah Fay was a pest, and still is flooding our southern cities, literally flooding.

Listen, I was down most of July. I am just now getting out of my funk. Its alright. :)