Monday, June 2, 2008

$75 FREE

Forgive the shameless plug but this news is to good not to share. If you have thought about or wanted to place an order with me for Southern Living at Home products, June would be a super time to do so. The company announced today that anyone placing an order of $125 will receive $75 FREE PRODUCT credit...in other words...spend $125 and you will have an additional $75 to spend FOR FREE. You are responsible for tax and shipping but FREE PRODUCTS.......Sweet!!!! You also qualify for an item at 50% off and shipping will be directly to your home!

You can combine orders with a friend (or two) and take advantage of this deal.

Just to sweeten the pot, anyone that places a $125 order with me will be placed in a drawing for a FREE item valued at $43.

Email me directly and don't miss out on this great deal!

I'll share my weekend later.

1 comment: