Sunday, April 26, 2009

All You offer


I've mentioned my dealings with other bloggers to offer 24 issues of ALL YOU magazine for $19.95. We have been raising money for wonderful charities while saving blog readers a ton of money through the $20-$60 in value coupons offered each month in the magazine.


I decided to add a permanent offer here on my blog. Each month I will donate $2 from each subscription to either the CUT it OUT charity (Southern Living at Home's home charity to educate and help victims of domestic violence) or to help cure Breast Cancer through several friends that are taking part in the 3 day SGK events in October.


Feel free to refer your friends to this offer either through my site or through the partners that are listed on the side bar via their blog buttons. Thanks!


Ordering Instructions:
Due to contract issues with Time Warner, effective immediately we must take orders and enter them ourselves. If you are interested in this great magazine, email me.

You can expect your first issue to arrive approximately 6-8 weeks after the order is submitted to SLAH. I will submit orders on the first and 15th of each month.

No comments: