Thursday, July 19, 2007

Fast forward to Friday

I can't believe tomorrow is Friday already. Where did the week go? I'm glad it went fast as I'm looking forward to the weekend. What cha all got planned??

I'm sorry I've been missing from the blog posting world most of this week. All the stuff I ordered came within 3 days and I've been playing with all the great "rubba". I had the idea that I would show you examples of all the great things I created with the new stamps, pens, flock...etc. I didn't want to post anything until I had cards ready to share. Not happening. I stamped a ton of stuff and have been coloring but the last couple nights I got home late and didn't get my MoJo working enough to put the images together with their backgrounds. I will work on that this weekend and share soon.

BTW, I have nothing but good things to say about the companies I ordered from. They got my orders shipped right out and everything was spot on. I love the TK stamps and LOVE all the images I got from Papertreyink. I ordered three of the 5 shapes. I understand alot of the sets are now on backorder. They are so versatile that I'm not sure I'll ever figure out all the ways to use them. I'm looking forward to trying! I'm hoping to hear from Violettes in Lakeland soon. They ordered a couple stamps I've been looking all over for..skinny Ovals..Can't wait for them to come in. That will complete my new stamp buying..for awhile.

Going to go check out some card idea galleries and then head to bed. Just wanted to say hey & I'll be back soon!!

Til later.................

*****If you haven't read Ali Edwards latest post ..RUN to her link on the left. It is an amazing story. It may help you or someone you know.*****

No comments: