Wednesday, July 11, 2007

ENABLER alert

I'm debating whether I want to try and sign up for CKU Orlando tonight. I've still got all the stuff from CKU-A Atlanta from last July that have never gotten out of the bags. I still haven't even finished my album (I may do that at the crop on Saturday). There are several websites that I frequent that are having sales or debuts of new products this weekend so I'm trying to decide if I want to save my money to get all of the things I want.

I'm going to pass along some sites to let you see what I'm talking about. What would you do? I have to decide by 7:50pm tonight!!

***Hold on to your wallet.

Papertreyink is releasing 5 stamp sets on the 15th that coordinate with scallop punches.

ellen hutson is having a sale the 13th. She is also going to be selling an amazing set of nesting scallop dies that will "replace" all the hard to find punches. You can read all about it and get the discount coupon on her website

There is a new set of stamps by Thomas Kinkade that is being sold here
I want some of them.

Let me know if you fall victim to these sales & let them know I sent you if they ask.

Now, to decide what I'M going to do.

Til later............

No comments: