Friday, July 6, 2007

Fabulous Friday

Lunch with my Aunt yesterday was great. We went to Cracker Barrel and had "Breakfast". YUM!! We chatted and I showed her my Wedding scrapbook-in progress. She gave us a GC so I'm going shopping this weekend!!

I haven't officially heard anything but it sounds like my niece in Georgia needs your prayers again. She took her middle son to Tallahassee for more testing and her "Family" that was supposed to help out..bailed on her again. I won't go off on a tangent (see my sisters blog for that) but if someone can explain to me how people that are the best humans on the planet can get stuck with blood relatives that are the WORST humans on the planet. Since I just came from Yoga I won't allow my blood pressure to go up but I can tell you there are certain people in Georgia that need lessons in "family"

Jenna, I love you and wish I could take away your troubles and make things all better. CYBER HUGS to you and your boys.

My DD started working (finally) with me today. Yeah!! I should have brought my camera and taken a picture of her first day. LOL!! She would have killed me. She was gone by the time I got back from Yoga. Next week I'll try and get her to go to class with us.

Looking forward to the weekend. Lots of snuggling planned. Big Daytona race on TV. Maybe some shopping (got that GC to spend after all). Maybe some scrapping. Hope you have a great weekend too.

Til later.........

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Yoga! Good for you! I would love to take Yoga.

We're home and I blogged along with pics from 4th of July.

THanks for the prayers. They worked; the boys were good.

Love u