Friday, October 30, 2009

Welcome to Friday again

Seems like the only time I can blog is on Friday night. Another week flew by!! Don't feel bad, I read a weeks worth of papers while waiting for the boy at Karate tonight.

Guess what was waiting for me when I got home tonight? Never mind, I really HATE that game.

I'll tell...It was my Pioneer Woman Cookbook. OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If you do not know who Pioneer Woman is, what rock have you been under for the past few years.? Check out the link on my side bar and get caught up. Soon the entire world will know about her and her fabulous Cookbook. This is no ordinary cook book, it is one that may actually make me start cooking. The food looks fantastic and the photography is stunning.

I had to force myself not to lick the pages!

I also got my copy of the Cookbook by the lady that used her crock pot everyday for 365 days. She is the reason I have two crock pots now. Her cookbook is not nearly as beautiful but the recipes sound delish!!

The best part about the cookbooks? They were FREE....including shipping. SWEET!

How you ask? I used my Swagbucks to buy Amazon.com gift cards. When I got $30 worth I cashed them in on the books. When you ordered $29 worth, shipping was free.

Excellent.

Don't know about Swag Bucks? You really have been under a rock. YOU can find out the details on my side bar. Sign up, use me as a reference and we both win. Use the Swagbucks search engines and win. Save your bucks and buy great stuff for FREE.

I'm going to go lick my cookbook again and then get some sleep.

Have a safe Halloween. Don't forget to turn back your clocks on Saturday/Sunday.

Til later.................

No comments: