Friday, October 23, 2009

DRUM ROLL

The boy got his first report card as a High School er. His first report card of his permanent record that will help him get into a good college or one that is for Juniors...not that there is anything wrong with those colleges.....

If you have been reading my blog for awhile you remember the drama we've gone through with him and school. He's spent more time on restriction than off over the years.

Having said that....he made....all A's & B's!!!!!!

WAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I told him I was going to frame it.

He thinks I'm kidding.

I'm not kidding.


Lots of news around the blogging world. I'm trying to get caught up. If I've missed something I need to know, email me.

Set your tape/dvr for The Bonnie Hunt show for Monday...PW will be on there.

I'm hoping to have some news of my own soon.......

Til later..

No comments: