Monday, October 19, 2009

Miss me?

Who would have thought that working for a living would be such a crimp in my blogging world? I really miss being able to update during the day. 15 minute breaks, 30minutes lunch...ARG!

Enjoying the cooler weather? Nice. Wish I could spend more time outside to enjoy it. I have a VENDOR event next Saturday nut by then it is suppose to rain. Darn!

My DH had a birthday since last time I checked in with you. Very low key..we went to the movies and dinner. The new Bruce Willis movie was pretty good. Depressing but good. I love Bruce movies so anything would be great. After the movie we went out to dinner at Ruby Tuesday Endless fries....should I say more?

Took the boy out to the movies yesterday. We started to see "Zombieland" but I chickened out. I really do not like gore or scary movies so we say a kiddy movie called " Cloudy with a chance of Meatballs". Shared a large popcorn and had fun.

Super exciting right? What do you have to offer?

Til later...............

No comments: