Thursday, September 3, 2009

September

WOW. How did it get to be September already? I've been unemployed for two months now. Seems like two days. Looking for work is a full time job. I can't believe that I've been out of work for two months and my home projects are no closer to being finished than when I was working.

My youngest sister doesn't like September. She feels it is a "bad luck month". She (we) have had several bad things happen in September but I try not to hate the entire month because of it. Our dad passed away 15 years ago... a few days after my sister had a serious car accident..a few days before her birthday. Yeah, that would make you not like the month but I've always tried to have a positive attitude, even when life was hitting me upside the head.

I've been reading a book called "The Energy Bus". It is about a guy that is forced to ride the bus to work when his car gets a flat tire. He ends up having to take the bus for awhile due to other issues. The bus driver is a POSITIVE person that teaches her riders that you control the energy around you. She teaches that if you put Positive energy out there, it will create positive energy that causes great things to happen. I agree that a positive outlook helps every aspect of your life. I also believe that there is a higher power in charge of my life. I can take all of life lessons and make them a positive or a negative. I've had things happen to me that could have made me a bitter-mean person but I decided to not let the butt heads get me down. Granted there are alot of people that have had horrific things happen to them that were a thousand times more awful than anything I've been through. Many of them used the experience to make the world a better place.

I'm not preaching so don't get all up in arms. This blog is my life and my opinions. If you disagree or feel that the world is an awful place, I can't change your mind. I suggest that you take the experiences you've had, learn from them, decide what the lesson was and try and move on. Try to be on the Energy Bus of positive thoughts and send the negative ones out of your mind. It doesn't always work but it sure can't hurt.

Changing the subject, have a great trip Kip. Happy Birthday. Don't worry about bringing me back a T-shirt.

Going to go get ready for my day. I got up early to see the boy off to school, I've read emails, checked FB, checked my bank account (ouch), now I'm eating my left over birthday pancakes that were in the freezer, will get dressed and ready to run some errands as soon as the pharmacy calls, have an eye dr appointment later........just another day.

Til later......................

No comments: