Thursday, June 18, 2009

I got a new sleeping partner last night


Say hello to my new friend.
The first night was alittle rough as I tried to adjust the mask, harness and chin strap but I expect tonight to be better. I must have finally fell asleep and then had a dream that got really interesting. In my dream I had a woman that got into my face and my personal space. I tried to tell her to back off but she didn't so I yelled at her and started to push her away. Apparently when I "yelled"-- since I had the chin strap on--I couldn't open my mouth like I normally would during a dream. As a result I swallowed a huge gasp of air. I ended up "choking" and woke myself up coughing and threw off my air supply.
Good times!
Looking forward to see if things go better tonight. I'd love to be able to sleep on my back, without snoring so my shoulder may have a chance to heal.
What have you been up to?
Til later..............

No comments: