Monday, May 26, 2008

weekend is waining

I'm coming up from my three day coma. I've spent two and a half days doing nothing. I only left the house on Saturday to get some milk. I watched DVR'd shows, caught up on my magazines,read emails and slept late. Wonderful.

Today I went on a date with my DH. We saw the new Indiana Jones movie...LOVED IT. No matter what you read, if you are a Indiana Jones/Harrison Ford fan you should see this movie and in a movie theatre. It was classic Indie..cheezy, silly and over the top. If you are looking for an intellecual movie, this is not it. After the movie we went to dinner. Nothing fancy but a nice time together.

Going to spend the rest of the evening catching up on some more recorded shows and getting ready for the work week. At least it is only four days. Can't believe it will be the end of May come the next weekend. I'm looking forward to June becaue it means the SLAH convention is in a couple weeks. I'm really looking forward to that.

What did you do this weekend?

BTW, CONGRATS to my niece JM for graduating from High School on the 23rd. I can't believe you can be that old. My goodness, time is flying. BEST WISHES for your future. The world is your Oyster.

Til later...............

No comments: