Thursday, February 7, 2008

So busy but really excited

Sorry I've been so quiet this week. I've been so busy playing with my new Kit, planning parties, handing out catalogs, talking to people about my LAUNCH party.....watching HOUSE, American Idol, PRISON Break....making cards for a girl that is leaving our office...my goodness!

Did you see the part about my LAUNCH party? I'm planning on having a party at my house to introduce everyone to Southern Living at Home. It's my chance to "try out" my party skills and hopefully meet some of my neighbors. I'm planning to invite everyone on my street as well as everyone else I know. The items I received in my kit are so beautiful, I can't wait to show them off. I was very pleased with everything I got. I knew the quality of their products but still amazed at how nice EVERYTHING was. Their Silverware is HEAVY!

I have had several people contact me to hold BOOK Parties, THANKS SO MUCH!!! I'm still looking for anyone that wants to earn up to $150 worth of FREE products as well as the chance to buy other items at HALF off. If you are interested or know someone that is, email me and we'll get things moving.

More info on the Launch party soon. It is going to be the afternoon of the 23rd. February was already so booked with other things going on that, that ended up being the ONLY day I could have it at my house. I still have weeknights free if anyone would like to have a get together with your friends. March is filling up too, so please contact me ASAP if you'd like to have me bring the Southern Living at Home home furnishings to your house.

I've heard from several people that they have never heard of the company and are not familiar with their products. I'm excited to report that the website should be back on line tomorrow. Apparently they have been having a MAJOR upgrade to the site causeing a longer than normal "outage". Once you check out the site this weekend, call me to set up your party. I'm sure you will want to take advantage of the specials I'm offering my "initial" hostesses. I should also have my personal website up by the end of the weekend. I'll be sure to post the link here once I'm on line.

Now for some other news:

I know there are several people that have illnesses, family in distress, etc right now and I want to send a cyber HUG to all of you.

The Florida State Fair opens today and as usual it is raining!

Who is counting the days until NASCAR starts? Hands??

Papertreyink & MFT have some exciting news on their wesbites. Check them out.

HUGE Scrapbook/card making supplies Yard Sale on the 16th at Scrapbooking in Paradise. I will have a table there and am trying to liquidate my stock of Top Line Creation page kits-etc.

Going to learn how to play BUNCO this weekend. Really looking forward to that. I've heard it is alot of fun. LOVE the ladies that I'm playing with so can't wait.

Guess that's all for now. Don't forget to check back for updates on the Launch party and the website. http://www.southernlivingathome.com/

Til later........................

No comments: